Main Facility / Bryn Mawr
The Pennsylvania Hand Center is located in a modern building across the street from Bryn Mawr Hospital. The building owner and the Pennsylvania Hand Center have kept this facility in superior condition with ongoing maintenance and upgrades. The Pennsylvania Hand Center is, in fact, one of very few physician offices in this area to be totally comprehensive, including all services needed for the care of Upper Extremity disorders. The office design and flow take into consideration each department’s needs and desires, thus allowing an efficient and pleasant work environment. We also provide free parking in our contiguous Parking Garage, and plenty of handicap parking.
The Pennsylvania Hand Center is comprised of three main departments: Clinic, Hand Therapy and Administration.
- The clinic includes examination rooms, a procedure and cast room, x-ray and electromyography, and nurses’ offices.
- Therapy includes splinting, primary care, modalities, work therapy and workshop, and Hand Therapists’ offices.
- Administration includes front and back offices:
- Front Office includes Reception and Billing,
- Back Office includes Administration, Secretarial services, Bookkeeping, and Physician Offices.