Your hand should be soaked in warm salt solution.
There are 3 ways to obtain a batch of salt solution:
- Buy a liter of Sterile Saline.
- Boil one quart of water – Add one tablespoon of Table Salt.
- Use a Gallon of Distilled Water – Add 4 Tablespoons of Table Salt.
- Microwave a batch of that solution in a paper cup or appropriate size container.
- Allow solution to cool to a comfortable temperature (100 – 102 Fahrenheit) before use.
- While your hand is soaking, you should exercise it as you were instructed, unless told otherwise by your surgeon.
- Do this for a total of 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat 3-4 times every day.