Disclaimer and Legal Agreement
- All information, reference materials and links provided on this web site are for informational purposes only. They should not be used for diagnosis or treatment purposes, but rather to stimulate discussion with a physician. All visitors agree to read and abide by this disclaimer and the complete terms of the “Disclaimer and Legal Agreement”.
- This web site does not purport to practice medicine or provide treatment advice. Visitors should consult a physician for specific medical advice and treatment.
- This site attempts to remain current accurate, but should not be relied upon as comprehensive or error-free, because health information changes rapidly, and medicine is as much of an art as it is a science.
- Links found on this web site and reference to third parties or products are made for informational purposes only, and do not constitute any endorsement or agreement of the Pennsylvania Hand Center with the content or policies of these third parties.
- This site reserves the right to make changes to its content and disclaimers without notice, so visitors should review the disclaimers and policies periodically. No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are provided by this site or its creators.
- Every user of this site assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site. Any losses or damages resulting from the use or inability to use this site or the information it contains shall be solely the responsibility of the user who holds harmless the Pennsylvania Hand Center, its owners, employees, contractors and all affiliates.
- Use of this site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.